Thank you Reesie for the tag.
Just like any other tag, this tag comes with a rule. List down 13 things that you hate or your pet peeves. Be it a person, a thing or a whatever. But I’m too lazy to make it 13, so I was only able to come up with 10.
So here goes my list of random things that I hate.
1. Bullies. They can easily get on my nerves. I think the term is self-explanatory.
2. Smokers. I think they’re selfish. Why? Because they only think about self-pleasure without taking consideration of its harmful effects not only to themselves but most especially to the people around them. I have weak lungs, so I have basis on hating them. It’s a major turn off.
3. Indecent proposals. It’s not that I’m saying that I frequently receive indecent proposals. I know for a fact that I am not the hottest guy in town. I don’t even consider myself hot. But believe it or not, I have received indecent proposals not once and not twice but N-times na!!! LOL! I dunno why. What’s making it more sickening is when such proposal comes from a dirty old gay or from a matrona. haha. Di naman ako mapili, ayoko lang sa amoy lupang bastos o flirt! LOL.
4. Fakers. People who create fake profiles of famous celebrities.
5. Posers. Just like number four, these are the kinds of people who create profiles and not using their own picture. To make it worse, they claim to be the real owner of those pictures.
6. Spam and Scammers. Have you ever received an e-mail saying that you just won a $1,000,000 from an online lottery? Or some deceased Nigerian billionaire wants to transfer their funds to your bank account? Haha! Please delete that e-mail right there and then. Don’t fall into their trap. Remember, if it’s too good to be true, then most likely, it is just a scam.
7. Atheists. I don’t exactly hate them. It just saddens me that some people can not see the fact that God exists. I hate it that they have closed their eyes and sealed their minds from seeing the evidences of a Creator. I don’t like them because they mislead people.
8. Conceited, self-important and insensitive individuals. I think, usually these three characteristics usually come together in one person. When a certain person is conceited, they think they deserve a VIP treatment and they think they’re above everyone else. They do whatever they desire to do without taking consideration what other people would feel. Insensitivity that is.
9. Leeches. Literally, I hate those little creatures that cling to the skin to suck blood and will only go away when they are satisfied. Figuratively speaking, people sometimes behave like leeches do. They would come to you and pretend to be “friends” but the truth is, they only come to you because there is something in you that would be beneficial to them. In other words, they are there for a reason – selfish reasons. They cling to you perhaps because they need you to get their work done. These are the kind of “friends” that evaporates once you’re the one who’s in need. Also, leeches are most likely social-climbers.
10. No common sense slash extremely dumb individuals. These are the kind of people who keeps asking the same thing everyday. Like, “Hey! I don’t know how to send a picture as an e-mail attachment!” Then, as a Good Samaritan as you are, you’d help them and walk them through the process. But then the next day, they have exactly the same problem. And then you teach them again. What if that happens for the third time? Will you not be irritated? Well, okay lang sana if you are dealing with old people or people who hasn’t touched a computer in their whole life ever. But they are just people of your age. The thing is, they are just too lazy to use their common sense. Tsk!
“I must learn to love the fool in me the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.” - Theodore Isaac Rubin
That's all! Have a great day guys!