Monday, March 7, 2011

We Are Like a Box of Crayons


"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises." -- Pedro Calderon de la Barca






"Yellow wakes me up in the morning. Yellow gets me on the bike every day. Yellow has taught me the true meaning of sacrifice. Yellow makes me suffer. Yellow is the reason I am here." -- Lance Armstrong

"The true color of life is the color of the body, the color of the covered red, the implicit and not explicit red of the living heart and the pulses. It is the modest color of the unpublished blood." --Alice Meynell

"Black is real sensation, even if it is produced by entire absence of light. The sensation of black is distinctly different from the lack of all sensations."--Hermann Von Helmhoz

"You may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but you will always be my favorite color."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be hard on me. ♥

Search the Web