I was tagged by Rye aka Flamindevil to list Ten Random Things About Me and it's okay kasi wala pa naman akong na-iisip na topic for a new entry. As usual, the rule is to list down ten information about yourself, nine of them are facts and one is a LIE. So feel free to make a guess guys. ;)
Ok, so without further ado, here it goes...
10 Random Things About Me
1. I was born in Valenzuela City, Metro Manila. My mom used to work as secretary at a local law firm. She quit her job because his employer attempted to harass her and so we moved back to Cebu when I was 5.
2. I used to be a mommy's boy when I was younger. But as I was growing up, we've had conflicts which created a slight gap between us. But that does not alter the fact that I love my mom so much.
3. I am a 23-year old male virgin. No need to hurry. I am saving it for the right person and it’s gonna happen at the right time.
4. I stand 5 feet and 5.5 inches. I’ve always been unhappy with my height and I am so obsessed of gaining more height that I even bought 2 bottles of Cherifer PGM 2 months ago. Even at 23, I am still taking it daily. LOLz.
5. I have a mild thoracic dextroscoliosis 25 degrees. My back looks a little uneven but no, I’m not a hunchback. For more information about scoliosis. Visit Wikipedia.com and enter “scoliosis”. Hehe. ;p
6. I used to go to a gym as advised by my doctor. I had a physical therapist who used to guide me with the exercises. Kaso nung nalaman kong bakla sya, nag-quit ako kasi di ko sya type.. haha.. Nakakatakot sya kasi he was huge!! 5'11 ata yun!Medyo Chubby!
7. I’ve had 3 official girlfriends. None of those relationships lasted 4 months.
8.When I was in Grade 6, I thought I was infatuated with our PE teacher!! He was very good at basketball. Now, I've realized it was just plain admiration. Perhaps I was just looking up to him like a father figure or older brother.
9. One of the movies that made me cry in a movie house was Steven Spielberg's Artificial Intelligence (2001). The movie was like a story of a boy robot. It's like a modern Pinocchio movie (as if di nyo napanood, hehe). The fact that he went that far but was not able to accomplish his goal, that is, to look for the blue fairy who can make him a real boy, and that scene wherein his "mom" abandoned him in the woods because they thought he might hurt their real son, oh it's just so heart-breaking.
Watch the Movie Here:
10. Lastly, my favorite music artists are Jason Mraz and Michael Buble.
Wheow! Finally, I'm done with this obligatory post. ;)
And I would like to know more about the following bloggers, hence, you guys are TAGGED.
JAJA aka Bella
P.S: No Pressure guys, Take your time. Please, don't hate me. Peace! =)