I have known Rhona Florentino aka Kikayness for just a couple of months here in the so-called blogosphere. I like her bubbly and simple personality that's why we instantly clicked as Close Friends (CF) here in this virtual world. These are the following things I've learned about her:
1. She's a self-confessed frustrated Journalist. Rhona once wrote in her blog to explain how she got her blog name:
"Isa akong frustrated journalist na sa mga sandaling ito ay finu-fulfill ang kanyang pangarap na maging writer. At sa la mesa ng isang writer, hinde mawawala ang stains ng coffee at mga nagkalat na tinta lalo na kung hinde naman sya OC sa kanyang table. Ganoon ako kaya sya naging Coffee Stains and Inks." Like you Rhona, I used to dream to become a journalist or a news anchor too. Peru eto ako, nasa call center. Kaya okay lang yan Rhona. Besides, we're still young. May panahon pa! Huh LOLs!
2. And you might ask why she uses "Kikayness" as her nickname. Here she goes again:
"Ngayon, kung tatanungin mo naman bakit kikayness. Frustration ko po kasi ang magmalandi nyahahaha. Hinde kasi ako kikay. Gusto ko nang isang handle na hinde halatang ako (halatang may pinagtataguan hehehehe) kaya yan ang pinili ko. Una kong ginamit yan sa GTM hanggang sa nakasanayan ko na. Ngayon, usually isinasama ko yung tunay kong nickname para hinde malito mga tao."
3. She is highly-educated yet she stays grounded. She studied Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng
4. Rhona's ultimate crush is
5. Aside from the fact that my CF is beautiful, Rhona is maparaan, madiskarte and workaholic. She is a blogger, a writer, managing director , an online businesswoman,
This is my entry to Rhona's Pa-contest. Blogger friends and visitors, please support me by leaving many comments. Hehe. Please drop some comments as much as you can! Nyahah!
Rhona's Pa-contest wouldn't be possible without the support of her sponsors:
- Joyce of http://joyceish.com/
- Vhincent of http://www.chizmosalounge.com/
- Nika Catbagan of http://www.bloggingpinay.com/
- Jerick Mack of http://www.rickspot.com/