Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wishful Thinking



I wanna get to know you,
Get to see more than eyes can do.
Be drowned by your stares and smiles,
Get close to you despite the miles.
***

I know I suck at poetry. I don't have the talent. I can't even add another stanza to that "poem" above. Maybe I can but it will take another one whole week to do that. Or maybe just an hour if I get to see her smile again. Wanna know who she is? Scroll-down to the bottom.

PS:
Susunod na ang entry ko for Rhona's Pa-contest! Stay tuned! hehe

By the way, I wanna take this chance to say thank you to Jason, Ax, Eli, Dencios, Rhona at iba pang pabalik-balik sa blog ko para umabot ng 100+ yung comments ng LLM Entry ko sa pa-contest ni Otep. LOL

***

Just another Random Thought

Haha. Araw-araw may nagagawi sa blog ko nanaghahanap ng callboy! LOL

Eto oh!






Eto nga pala yung inspirasyon ko kaya nagawa ko ang napaka-ikling tula sa itaas. :)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Search the Web