I got tagged by Bluguy, Lovely, Mizmean and Neex.
Eight things I’m looking forward to:
1. Go back to Kawasan Falls this month.
2. Get an internet connection at home.
3. Watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
4. Learn how to drive a car.
5. Learn how to drive a big bike (motor).
6. Date someone by the seashore at sunset.
7. Get a new physical therapist for my scoliosis.
8. Get back to the gym and work out soon.
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up at around 9:00 am. No, I was not in my spongebob boxers. LOL
2. Exercising - Stretched, bent, jumped, and jogged from around 9:00 to 10:00 am.
3. Watched MYX while eating breakfast, perhaps around 10:30 am.
4. At around 10:45 to 11:30 am: Bathed and got dressed.
5. Arrived in the office at exactly 12:45 pm. My work starts at 1:00 pm. Yey! Early bird ako! =)
6. The other day, our company clinic blasted an e-mail to all employees asking to confirm their registration for flu vaccination. So yesterday, I went to the 5th floor to have myself vaccinated.
The nurse was kinda cute. She reminds me of Maja Salvador and Kim Chiu rolled into one. LOL
Nurse: “Are you allergic to anything?”LOL. I’m not sure if it made you laugh. Haha.
Me: “Yes, I hate to admit it but I’m allergic to needles.” *sabay smile, nagpapa-cute kahit di naman!* LOL
Nurse: “That’s quite common. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna use a needle. It’s called syringe.”
*she smiled back! at biglang parang narinig ko ang kanta ni David Archuleta...*
...U got me hypnotized so mesmerized and I just got to know...
Me: Cool! Okay! Let’s bring it on!
*abot tenga ang ngiti.*
And just when she was about to pierce me with the syringe, buti na lang natauhan ako. Aside from the fact that the syringe has a needle, I remember I have skin allergies pala.
Me: Wait! I have skin allergies pala. Bawal sa'kin ang eggs, crabs, balot, prawns, at kung anu-ano pang seafoods.
7. Worked til 10 pm.
8. Went home at 10:15 pm.
Eight things I wish I could do.
1. Drive a car.
2. Get a good and knowledgeable physical therapist.
3. Fly. Literally, I wish I could fly like a bird.
4. Swim like a fish in the oceans.
5. Run very fast like a cheetah.
6. Keep everyone who really matters to me.
7. Have the courage to tell someone how much that someone means to me.
8. Stop myself from falling for the wrong person.
Like what I always say, it's not compulsory guys! It's all up to you. No pressure.
PS: Thank you Lovely and Bluguy for the blog award! :) I appreciate it so much, beyond words.