Today, I had a very bad morning. I woke up at exactly 8:00 AM because it was extremely hot. I felt like I was on fire. No, I felt like I was in an oven. I checked out my electric fan and I could see that the dial is in the ON position. I pressed the light switch. Then the light came on.“Geezzz! I need a new electric fan!” I blurted.
I went outside and stand along the alley as it was very hot inside our house. I whistled to summon the wind. “Wheoooooooowwww!!” And the wind was obedient. As I was enjoying the morning sunshine, the fresh air and the pleasant music created by the tiny birds, I noticed that every passer by would stare at me for like 2-3 seconds and smile. Then I smiled back. Then they would turn their head away but the silly smiles are still on their faces. Some would crinkle their nose or shake their head while smiling. So, I was like, “Hey what’s going on?”
Then a pretty 19-year-old-girl-next-door shouted, “Hey spongebob looks good on you!” Then, that’s when I realized I got no clothes on except my skimpy spongebob boxer briefs. OMG!!! Geez, what a way to jumpstart my day!
Lesson learned, humarap sa salamin bago lumabas ng bahay! LOL
Tagged for the Nth time
I got tagged again. *sigh* *Feeling sikat na'ko ngayon sunod-sunod na kayang ang tag sa'kin* LOL.
This time by a very pretty nurse named Shel to list down 5 facts about me. I wonder what will I have in return for doing this tag. Hmm.. Kahit vaccine man lang against Swine Flu. Ayos na. Hehe.
I already had a post pretty similar to this and it was also a tag entry. It’s entitled Ten Random Things About Me. Therefore, let me just copy and paste some facts from that post to this entry. Hehe. I hope you don’t mind.
1. I was born in Valenzuela City, Metro Manila. We moved back to Cebu when I was 5.
2. I used to be a mommy's boy when I was younger. But as I was growing up, we've had conflicts which created a slight gap between us. But that does not alter the fact that I love my mom so much.
3. I stand 5 feet and 6 inches. I have always been unhappy with my height and I am so obsessed of gaining more height until now. Too bad, CHERIFER is no longer working for me. Please help me!
4. I have a mild thoracic dextroscoliosis 25 degrees. My back looks a little uneven but no, I’m not a hunchback. For more information about scoliosis, visit Wikipedia.com and enter “scoliosis”. Hehe. *wink*
5. One of the movies that made me cry in a movie house was Steven Spielberg's Artificial Intelligence (2001). The movie is basically about a story of a boy robot. It's like a modern Pinocchio movie (as if di nyo napanood, hehe). I was saddened by the fact that he went very far but was not able to accomplish his goal, which is, to look for the blue fairy who can make him a real boy. And that scene wherein his "mom" abandoned him in the woods because they thought he might hurt their real son, oh it's just so heart-breaking.
That would be all for today! Have a great day guys!
We choose how we see people. When we want to like someone, we can be so tolerant. When we want to be irritated by people, we focus on their faults. It's not other people's behavior that determines how we feel about them - it's our attitude. - Anonymous