Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat on Ellen

I saw this video on Youtube featuring Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat singing their song Lucky. I enjoyed watching the video and thought that they really are a couple. But they said on some TV news that they are not, which makes me sad. LOL. Ah! If these two would become a couple, then in my opinion they would be the most awesome and not to mention the cutest acoustic couple in the music world. Don't you agree?

Check out this video that features my favorite "couple" on Ellen.



I just can't get enough of them so here's another video of Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat with The Fray:



Their duo became popular because of their song Lucky. Personally, I like the song. The rhythm is so cool and they did a great job with the lyrics that conveys the message. The song is about being in love with a best friend which also happens to be the theme of the movie Paano na Kaya. Paano na Kaya starred by Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson has been moving its way up to another blockbuster record for Star Cinema. Wooho! Congrats!




So, what are your thoughts about falling in love with a best friend? Some say it's risky or not healthy as it might ruin the friendship if the relationship doesn't work. On my next post I will try to list down the pros and cons of stepping up from best friends to lovers. Feel free to comment. ^_^

Search the Web