Sunday, January 31, 2010

Young Love Sweet Love

I would like to share to you guys a short poem that I wrote when I was in High School. I just think it's kinda funny or I don't know, I just can't help but smile everytime I re-read my poem that I wrote when I was 15. It makes me feel nostalgic. We all have gone to that stage, right? First crush, first love, and first kiss. Wow! Reminiscin' those young love sweet love days, I just can't help but smile.




So, here it goes:



Days have I been feeling


this admiration,

I have been longing for


a glimpse of your affection.

Baby, tell me,


have I caught your attention?

Or was it just


all in my imagination..

Please don't turn


your back on me.

Turn around


and smile at me.

Cuz it hurts too much


to stay around,

when all you do


is ignore me and frown.

Would you please,


at least treat me nice.

Cuz, I adore you,


can't you see it in my eyes?



By the way, this was the song that makes me nostalgic to that part of my young-love-sweet-love days. Take Me to Your Heart by Michael Learns to Rock



Photo credits:
First Photo: Tk-ness on Photobucket.com
Second Photo: Elithranielle

Search the Web