I was quite surprised to learn that this blog,
Again, thank you po Mdm. Reesie. You've been really cool and nice. *tissue please...*
To those who are not yet familiar of this contest, here goes the mechanics:
Note: You can only nominate blogs that started anytime from May 1, 2008 to the present.
Who can join?
- Any blogger in the world. Only one entry per blogger.
- Blog or website owner profile and e-mail are accessible or visible online.
To join this effort, please do the following:
- Write a blog post and pick your choice of ten (10) emerging influential blogs.
- Any blog in the world can be picked.
- You can update the same post entry up to August 2 (date may be extended). However, please inform us of any changes.
- Old blogs who move to a new domain are disqualified
- Blogs who remove their archives just to fit in the cut-off date are disqualified.
- Include a link to this post to help spread the word and encourage others to participate.
- To be included in the raffle, links to the following sponsors should also be in the entry. They are Absolute Traders,My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies, and Blog4Reviews.com.
- Post a comment and let us know about your entry. Only one entry per blogger. Cut-off date and time for submission of entries is on July 30. After the said date, submission of comments in this page shall be closed.
For more info, click Here.
I have decided to join this contest as well and hereby list down my nominees for the “Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009.” (Sayang nga naman yung $100 kung saka-sakali.)
- Deejay of Good Times Manila : Because he never fails to make us laugh.
Rye of Flamindevil : Because of his inspiring articles / posts.
- Dencios of His name is Dencios : Because of his astiging health tips and political opinions.
- Ax of Axrealm : Because of his creative writing style.
- Kikay of Coffee Stains and Inks : Because of her wit and humor that shows in her lists in each post.
- Bluguy : Because of his poetic and very heart-moving posts. Naks!
- Lucas of On The Coffin Rock : Because of his emo-ic love stories and poems which never fail to touch our hearts.
- Lovely : Because to me, she represents the typical Filipinas with extra-ordinary love for their family and because she is really friendly.
Barrio Siete: Because of their very up-to-date and very well-written articles with sense of humor.
- Lio Loco : Because of the unique way he writes his entries.
I'd love to continue my list and make it 15 or 20 perhaps! *sigh* Marami pa'kong gustong ilagay sana.
Note to the nominees:
Make sure your archives, profile and e-mail addresses are accessible or visible online.
“People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose. There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance mentality, the more we are genuinely happy for the successes, well-being, achievements, recognition, and good fortune of other people. We believe their success adds to...rather than detracts from...our lives.” – Stephen R. Covey
Thanks to the generous support of the following sponsors:
Note: Yes, this is a repost to update the list of sponsors as requested by Miss Janette. Also, Barrio Siete is now included in my list.