Monday, March 22, 2010

How to Make an Aquarium

Hi, whatzup! ^^

I had four days off from work last week from Sunday to Wednesday. It's because I had 2 days vacation leave from work and two rest days. Sunday was our family day slash worship day. On Monday we went to Aqua Cainta - a pool resort nearby. On Tuesday I got bored. So I decided to buy a fish as a pet.

I've always been interested with ornamental fishes. When I was a kid, I used to buy gold fish from a near by pet shop but it always end up dead the next day or next week. It's because I didn't know how to take care of it back then.

So again, I bought 3 red-capped gold fishes, an 8 x 12 x 6 small aquarium and some aquatic plants.


... and of course some pebbles to deceive the fishes. Aquatic plants shown above are being sold for only P5.


... aren't they lovely? ^^
There ye go fish! Please my babies go ye and multiply. LOL

Hmm... I'm thinking of giving them names. What do you think would be good names for them?

Posted on Monz Avenue blog.

Search the Web