Monday, April 5, 2010

A Few Tips on Passing the Call Center Screening Process

Attention fresh graduates, out-of-work youths and all other job seekers out there! ^_^


The call center industry in our country has continue to grow each year. Are you looking for  a job that pays well? Are you willing to work in shifting schedules? Do you have above average spoken English Skills? Then, maybe working in a call center is the job for you. Being one of the call center agents for about 3 years now, allow me give to you a few tips on how to successfully pass the Call Center Screening Process.

Disclaimer: You might encounter a few grammatical errors below or anywhere in my blog, please don't be hard on me. You see, I am not perfect 'cuz nobody is. I am just trying to help. ^_^ 

A call center screening process has typically 3 stages:

First Stage: Initial Interview
Second Stage: Examination or Assessment
Third Stage: Final Interview with the HR Manager or Account Manager



Initial Interview

It can be conducted either in person or over the phone. If you're applying online, most likely, you will receive a phone call for an initial interview over the phone. Usually, the interviewer asks a series of questions (like 3-5 questions) about you.

Most Common Question on a job interview:

“Tell Me about Yourself”

At this point, the interviewer is looking at your resume, thus, there’s no need to repeat everything you wrote on your resume.

Tip: Give answers that would say more about your character as a person like…

Basically, I’m the kind of person who enjoys working with different kinds of individual. I think the thought of working with different kinds of people of different characters and how one would adapt or adjust with each other is very challenging and I like/love challenges. I enjoy variations and can appreciate individuality.

Common Mistakes: Beginning the answer with “I am and I live in . In other words, please stop telling what’s obviously written in your resume.

Continue reading more tips about Passing the Initial Interview through this link.


Please click here to read about Tips on Passing the Stage 2 of the Screening Process: Examination.

Please click here to read on how I answered the Final Interview: Interview with the Account Manager


I'd be glad to help as much as I can. Feel free to contact me:
Yahoo ID: monzavenue 
Skype ID: monzavenue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be hard on me. ♥

Search the Web